Description: This demo uses three large mirrors which serve to model a kaleidoscope.
- Large kaleidoscope
- Video camera
- Black cloth
- Small action figgure (such as Einstein)
- Put together the kaleidoscope
- Cover the bottom mirror.
- Place the video camera at one end, and the action figure at the other.
- Connect the camera to the AV equipment.
- Set the projector the the camera feed.
- Note what it looks like to look through a kaleidoscope with only two mirros showing.
- Take out the black cloth and show what it looks like with all three mirros showing.