6F10.10: Addition of Primary Colors
Description: This demonstration shows the addition of the primary colors (red, green, and blue).
- Slide projector
- Primary colors apparatus
- Convex lense
- Portable stand
- S clamp
- Aim the slide projector at the primary colors apparatus. You may have to prop it up with a book.
- Insert a lense in between to focus the light.
- When finished, turn the slide projector to fan only mode. Wait a few minutes for it to cool off.
- Turn on the slide projector.
- Note the addition of the three primary colors (see picture).
- When finished, turn the slide projector to fan only mode.
- When the exhaust air is cool, turn off the slide projector.